Friday, November 12, 2010

UnderneathItAll

  I think I'm finally getting it... men's designer underwear.  Women have their Victoria Secret and us men have designer... boxer-briefs?? I'm still on the fence with this one for sure.  But, I do have to admit Express underwear is far more comfy than that fruit brand.  I mean if you don't have any worries spending $20 on a single pair of nut huggers... go right ahead.  I did stop by my local Macy's this week and picked up a pack of American Rag man panties and I have to confirm, they're just as comfy as my Express boxer-briefs and makes me feel just as fancy!  Since I'm talking about underwear, let tell you about my winter obsession with long underwear.  I'm on that shit for real. They're practical and fashion forward and hell I think I'm might consider them the man's answer to leggings.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment